I’ve been blessed to call Charlotte home for over a decade! Most importantly it’s where my beautiful wife Lindsey and I met and have established roots with our two children; Sydney and Chase. Originally from Rochester, NY I moved to North Carolina to attend Campbell University as a student athlete where I achieved a Bachelor Degree in Sports Management with honors and competed as a member of the men’s soccer team.
The opportunity, growth, and countless features of this region drew me to the Queen City and it’s where I began my career with a global staffing and services firm. In the 13+ years with this organization I’ve held multiple roles ranging from recruiting and local sales, to national sales in designing, selling and implementing strategic solutions to some of the largest global brands, and more recently as a managing director of multiple branch operations. Through collaboration, communication, and most importantly trust I’ve helped hundreds of people as they’ve made some of their most significant and lasting career decisions. Whether it’s hiring, training, promoting, or leading, my career focus has ultimately been centered on creating opportunity for others and serving them with integrity.
In real estate I have also bought, sold, built, renovated, and invested in property locally for many years. I’m excited about the opportunity to provide a world-class customer experience to sellers, homebuyers, and investors by combining the passion I have for helping others make some of life’s most important decisions with my experience, excitement, and belief in real estate in this market.
Because every customer is different my focus is to earn the opportunity to support my past, current, and future clients through a customized approach within the framework of these principles:
1. Care: Listening, understanding, remaining loyal, and working relentlessly towards the best interests and goals of my client.
2. Communication: the key to establishing trust and confidence within the partnership, verify roles/responsibilities and timelines, and keep all parties apprised throughout the process to ensure the best possible outcome for the client.
3. Collaboration: Work together with clients, vendors, internal partners, and other brokers in the spirit of partnership.
4. Compliance: Ensure the correct procedures and processes are followed to maintain the highest level of standards and ethics in this industry.
5. Close: This is the ultimate goal of every buyer and seller, and my focus and efforts are in line in helping to make that possible.
In my free time I enjoy staying active whether it’s working out, playing soccer, or snowboarding. My family and I enjoy experiencing everything this city and region has to offer: great restaurants, live music, sporting events,a vacation to the beach or mountains, and most of all spending time with the great people (friends, family, neighbors) in our community.